One-of-a-kind penthouse, boasts one of the largest front facing terraces in the heart of Boston's Back Bay. This residence, in a 9 unit boutique building with a concierge, enjoys extra high ceilings and three exposures. It is within a few steps of The Public Garden and Charles River.
- Direct elevator access
- Large expansive open living room with fireplace and three exposures, runs across the length of the building which creates a dramatic flow. High ceilings, gas fireplace.
- French doors to the terrace accessible from both the living room as well as the kitchen/family room.
- Dining room with skylight
- Open kitchen to the family room with granite counters, Wolf stove, Miele dish washer, Subzero refrigerator.
- Family room with gas fireplace
- Master bedroom with en-suite bath and walk-in closet.
- Large second bedroom with skylight
- Large third bedroom
- Full second bath
- Private storage
- 2 Full Garage Parking Spots
- Concierge (Monday - Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Professionally Managed
Other Top Listings/View All
392 Marlborough Street, Boston, MA
23 Marlborough Street, Boston, MA
17 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA
776 Boylston Street, Boston, MA
2 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA
34.5 Beacon Street, The Tudor, Boston, MA
4-5 Arlington Street, Boston, MA
778 Boylston Street, Boston, MA
220 Boylston Street, Boston , MA
776 Boylston Street, Boston , MA